ANALISIS KUNJUNGAN OBJEK WISATA LAWANG SEWU DI KOTA SEMARANG

BASKORO, Dwi Hary and MUDAKIR, Y Bagio (2013) ANALISIS KUNJUNGAN OBJEK WISATA LAWANG SEWU DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
669Kb

Abstract

Attraction Lawang Sewu Semarang has great potential, especially in historical value. Although not the only place in the historic city of Semarang Lawang Sewu have the advantage in a strategic location that is on pusatt city. Attraction Lawang Sewu stands firmly within buildings - modern buildings in the surrounding areas. There are several factors that influence the number of visits to attractions Lawang Sewu include bbiaya number to all visited attractions Lawang Sewu, the total cost for one visit to another attraction, income, length of journey is to get to the attractions Lawang Sewu, and facilities Methods used in collecting primary data by using Quota accidental sampling method, where data collection is taken by kebetuln who came to visit at Lawang Sewu attraction. This study took 100 respondents. Analysis tools used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis with the number of visits as the dependent variable and the five independent variables are the amount of fees to all attractions to visit Lawang Sewu (x1), the total cost for one visit to another attraction (x2) , revenue (x3), the distance traveled to get to the attractions Lawang Sewu (x4), and facilities (x5) From the results of the regression analysis using Eviews 6.0 program obtained at 0.810694 R2 where the independent variables can be explained by 81.06% and the remaining 18.94% is explained by variables outside the research model. By using a 0.05 significance level obtained F-table value of 2.46, then the F-count (80.51013)> from the F-table (2.46) it can be concluded that the five independent variables affect besarama have an effect on the number of visit attractions Lawang Sewu

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Semarang, Lawang Sewu, Tourism, Total Visits
Uncontrolled Keywords:Semarang, Lawang Sewu, Tourism, Total Visits
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:40172
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:24 Sep 2013 13:23
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 13:33

Repository Staff Only: item control page