PERILAKU KONSUMEN UNTUK MENGAKSES SUARAMERDEKA.COM (Studi Pada Masyarakat Kota Semarang)

WASESO, Demartha Hayu and DARMASTUTI , Ismi (2013) PERILAKU KONSUMEN UNTUK MENGAKSES SUARAMERDEKA.COM (Studi Pada Masyarakat Kota Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1180Kb

Abstract

Research was triggered by the development of the internet and appearance of sites. The ability of news sites are information quickly and accessible make newsprint start ignored. Suaramerdeka.com is one of news sites, because of the intense competition, so the site is less enthused. The research was conducted on suaramerdeka.com. this research aimed to determine the effect of three variables, they are promotion, website’s quality, and company’s reputation of accessing decision on suaramerdeka.com In this research, the data was collected by tools such as questionnaires given to 75 respondents, in order to determine respondent’s responses to each variable. The analysis used in this research includes Validity Test, Reliability Test, Classic Assumption Test (Normality Test, Multicollinearity Test, Heteroscedasticity Test), Multiple Linear Regression Analysis and Test Of Goodness Of Fit (F-test, t-test and The Coefficient Of Determination). From the results of regression analysis can be known that variables of Promotion (X1), Website Quality (X2), and Company Reputation (X3) are all have positive effect on Accessing Decision (Y) at suaramerdeka.com in which competitive Website Quality is the most influential variable on purchasing decisions, followed by Promotion and Company Reputation. The three variables influence for 51.8% on Accessing Decision. While the remaining 48.2% is influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Promotion, Website’s Quality, Company’s Reputation, Accessing Decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Promotion, Website’s Quality, Company’s Reputation, Accessing Decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:40149
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Sep 2013 14:49
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 11:21

Repository Staff Only: item control page