PENGARUH BAURAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KUNJUNGAN KONSUMEN PARIWISATA (Studi Pada Objek Wisata Umbul Sidomukti, Kabupaten Semarang)

NOVENA, Vesia Kriskaritta and NUGRAHENI , Rini (2013) PENGARUH BAURAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KUNJUNGAN KONSUMEN PARIWISATA (Studi Pada Objek Wisata Umbul Sidomukti, Kabupaten Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
627Kb

Abstract

This research is based by the increasing competition in the field of business tourism services in Indonesia, moreover there is an achievement target of tourism sector to be the largest contributor to the country's foreign exchange. It encourages many tourism businessmen to compete in making promotion strategy of their tourism objects. It is also done by PT. Panorama Umbul Sidomukti. Even though Umbul Sidomukti is not the only nature tourism object that exist in Semarang District of Central Java, however this object has a potency as an excellent tourism object attraction, it is shown by the completion of some facilities such as a challenging outbound site and the highest natural swimming pool in South East Asia. The potency of this tourism object should be balanced by the increasing of promotion, it is necessary to consider, since there is decreasing of the number of visitors year to year. Therefore this study is taken to determine what is the influence of the promotion mix that consist of advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, and direct marketing against visiting decision of consumers. After having a literature review and hypothesis formulation, the data were collected through questionnaire method on 100 respondents of the visitor of Umbul Sidomukti, that taken by using non-probability sampling technique. And then researcher analyses the data by using multiple regression analysis, includes: validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing by T-test and F-test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). Hypothesis trial by T-test show that the four independent variables (advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, and direct marketing) are proven having positive and significant impact toward the dependent variables of purchasing decisions. Then, from F-test can be seen that the three independent variables are proper to exmine the dependent variables of purchasing decision. Hypothesis trial by T-test show that the three examined independent variables (advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, and direct marketing) are proven. Adjusted R Square of 0.896 indicates that 89.6% of the purchasing decision variables can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest, 10.4% is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Visiting decision of consumers, advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, direct marketing
Uncontrolled Keywords:Visiting decision of consumers, advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, direct marketing
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:40122
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:16 Sep 2013 09:51
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 09:44

Repository Staff Only: item control page