ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN NILAI PELANGGAN MELALUI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi pada Minimarket Ariesmart Depok)

ADI, Panuntun Tyas and LATARUVA , Eisha (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN NILAI PELANGGAN MELALUI KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi pada Minimarket Ariesmart Depok). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
404Kb

Abstract

Competition in the business world today is getting tight. It is also felt by businesses like Minimarket Ariesmart. Making customers satisfy and do not move to the other place, the company must know the factors to make customer loyalty. Customer loyalty can be created through perception of price, service quality, customer value, and customer satisfication. In particular, this study discusses customer loyalty Minimarket Ariesmart. This study examined four independent variables, ie perceived price, service quality and customer value into customer satisfaction can affect customer loyalty. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of four independent variables on customer loyalty. This research was conducted with a questionnaire to 100 customers Minimarket Ariesmart obtained by using accidental sampling techniques. Then conducted an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis involves the validity and reliability testing, test classic assumptions, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test. Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study and the results of data processing is carried out by giving a description and explanation. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability, and test the assumptions of classical processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y = 0.267 X1 + 0.287 X2 + 0.152 X3+0.348X4 These results indicate that all the independent variables tested are positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction through the F test and t test, whereas the number Adjusted R Square of 0.900 indicates 90% of the variation in customer Loyalty Minimarket Ariesmart which can be explained by the third independent variable,where the remaining 10% is explained by other factors outside of the study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Peceived Price, Quality of Service, Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction, and cutomer loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:Peceived Price, Quality of Service, Customer Value, Customer Satisfaction, and cutomer loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:40120
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:16 Sep 2013 09:26
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 09:39

Repository Staff Only: item control page