ANALISIS PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi pada PT. Njonja Meneer Semarang)

ERNAWATI, Ernawati and NUGRAHENI , Rini (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi pada PT. Njonja Meneer Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1333Kb

Abstract

Human Resource is one of the factors that holds important role toward the success achievement of companies. If the human resource factor were regarded as no longer working properly then it would cause the decrease on company’s performance. Hence the performance of the employees becomes the most important factor in achieving the satisfied performance. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of compensation and leadership toward employees’ performance. This study uses compensation and leadership as independent variable and employees’ performance as the dependent variable. The study is applied toward 70 employees in staffing sector of PT Njonja Meneer Semarang by spreading questionnaires to collect the data with criteria of respondent minimum 2 years working life. The data is analyzed by using multiple regression analysis. Based on the analysis, it reveals that compensation and leadership influences the employees’ performance positively and significantly. The coefficient of determination shows that the performance of the employees in PT Njonja Meneer Semarang is 55.8% affected by compensation and leadership. The other variables that this study does not use influence the rest of it, which is 44.2%

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:compensation, leadership, employees’ performance & satisfied performance
Uncontrolled Keywords:compensation, leadership, employees’ performance & satisfied performance
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:40083
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:10 Sep 2013 08:37
Last Modified:15 Apr 2014 09:14

Repository Staff Only: item control page