ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, KEPRIBADIAN MEREK DAN PERSEPSI KUALITAS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SKUTIK YAMAHA (Studi pada Konsumen Skutik Yamaha di Semarang)

KAISAR, Nur Muhamad and SANTOSO , Suryono Budi (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, KEPRIBADIAN MEREK DAN PERSEPSI KUALITAS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SKUTIK YAMAHA (Studi pada Konsumen Skutik Yamaha di Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1686Kb

Abstract

This research was based on decreasing of sales and market share Yamaha scooter. The sales showed a decreasing in consumer purchasing decisions on products Yamaha scooter that can be formulated in this study that how consumers make purchase decisions motorcycle in the middle of the tight competition phenomenon is based on the consumer motivation, brand personality and perceived quality. The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of consumer motivation, brand personality and perceived quality on purchase decision of Yamaha scooter. The sample in this study is 100 respondents. Questionnaire instrument is used as data collectors. Validity and reliability testing and reliability that qualify as instrument. Multiple linear regression analysis is used to determine the effect of variable quality consumer motivation, personality and perceived quality of the brand purchase decisions and generate the regression equation. Y = 0.266 + 0.356 + 0.297 Where the purchase decision (Y), consumer motivation (X1), brand personality (X2), and perceived quality variable (X3). Because koefisian entirely positive value, then this means that the three variables have a positive relationship analogous to the dependent variable. Hypothesis testing using t-test showed that the three independent variables studied was shown to significantly influence the purchase decision. Then through the F test can be seen that these three variables simultaneously influencing purchasing decisions. Figures adjusted R square of 0.683 indicates that the independent variables can explain 68.3% percent of the variation purchasing decisions. The remaining 31.7% is explained by other variables outside the three variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchasing Decisions, Consumer Motivation, Brand Personality, Perceived Quality
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchasing Decisions, Consumer Motivation, Brand Personality, Perceived Quality
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:39903
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Aug 2013 10:35
Last Modified:16 Apr 2014 10:37

Repository Staff Only: item control page