ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS LAYANAN, DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MOTOR MATIC SUZUKI DI RAHARJO MOTOR JEPARA

KURNIAWAN, Tomi and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS LAYANAN, DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MOTOR MATIC SUZUKI DI RAHARJO MOTOR JEPARA. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1053Kb

Abstract

Research was triggered by the increasment of competition in the automotive, especially matic motorcycles which is characterized by the emergence of many dealer in recent years. Raharjo Motor’s sales result decreased in the last two years, 2011 and 2012. The research was conducted at Raharjo Motor. This study aimed to determine the effect of three variables, they are product quality (X1), service quality (X2), and location (X3) of purchasing decision (Y) when buying at Raharjo Motor. In this research, the data was collected by tools such as questionnaires given to 100 respondents, in order to determine respondent’s responses to each variable. The analysis used in this research includes validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test (normality test, multicolinearity test, heteroscedasticity test), multiple linear regression analysis and test of goodness of fit (F-test, t-test and the coefficient of determination). From the results of regression analysis can be known that variables of product quality, service quality, and location are all have positive effect on purchasing decisions when buying at Raharjo Motor in which product quality is the most influential variable on purchasing decisions, followed by service quality and, location. The three variables influence for 57% on purchasing decision. While the remaining 43% is influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchasing Decision, Product Quality, Service Quality, Location
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchasing Decision, Product Quality, Service Quality, Location
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:39687
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:31 Jul 2013 10:36
Last Modified:08 May 2014 09:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page