ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN (TANGIBLE, RELIABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, ASSURANCE, DAN EMPHATY) TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN (Studi Pada Dealer Mitsubishi PT Bumen Redja Abadi Semarang)

METAYUNIKA, Vidya and SANTOSA , Suryono Budi (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN (TANGIBLE, RELIABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, ASSURANCE, DAN EMPHATY) TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN (Studi Pada Dealer Mitsubishi PT Bumen Redja Abadi Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1179Kb

Abstract

This research aimed to analyze and provide empirical evidence on whether the variable quality of service that is tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy effect on customer satisfaction in Mitsubishi dealerships Bumen Redja PT Abadi Semarang This research used multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS 16. The population of Semarang is the criteria is consumers who have purchased products in the Mitsubishi dealer Bumen Redja PT Abadi Semarang during the year 2012. The sample is used as many as 100 people to the city of Semarang with accidental sampling method. The results of multiple regression analysis has been done that the results obtained, Y = 0.140 + 0.115 X1 + 0.238 X2 + 0.145 X3 + 0.312 X4 X5. The most influential independent variable on the dependent variable is the variable empathy (0.312), followed by the variable quality of responsiveness (0.238), then the variable assurance (0.145), and tangible variables (0.140) and the latter is a variable reliability (0.115). T test results prove that all the independent variables (tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy) have a positive effect on the dependent variable is customer satisfaction. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) of 0.451 obtained. This means that 45.1% customer satisfaction is affected by variables tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy, and the remaining 54.9% is affected by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:quality of service (tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy) and consumer satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:quality of service (tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy) and consumer satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:39615
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Jul 2013 14:35
Last Modified:16 Apr 2014 13:17

Repository Staff Only: item control page