ANALISIS PENGARUH ISI BERITA, KELOMPOK ACUAN, DAN BRAND AWARENESS TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN PADA TABLOID OTOSPEED (Studi Pada Masyarakat di Kota Semarang)

PUTRI, Medina and FERDINAND, Augusty Tae (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH ISI BERITA, KELOMPOK ACUAN, DAN BRAND AWARENESS TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN PADA TABLOID OTOSPEED (Studi Pada Masyarakat di Kota Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
975Kb

Abstract

This study aims to analyze and provide empirical evidence on buying interest Tabloid Otospeed the audience in accordance with the prescribed criteria. The question in this study is whether the content of the news, reference groups, and brand awareness can influence consumers to buy the Tabloid Otospeed. In this study, data were collected through questionnaire method against 75 respondents were interested in buying the tabloid Otospeed in Semarang using purposive sampling technique. The model developed in this study consists of three independent variables are the attributes of the content of the news, reference groups, and brand awareness, and one dependent variable purchase interest. The method of analysis used is the analysis of quantitative and qualitative analysis using multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS. This analysis includes: the validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via t test and F test, and the coefficient of determination (R2). From the analysis of the regression equation was obtained: Y= 0,301 X1 + 0,391 X2 + 0,252 X3 The results showed that the content of the news, reference groups, and brand awareness have a positive and significant impact on buying interest. Variable reference group is the most dominant factor influencing buying interest at 0.391 and the smallest factor influencing buying interest at 0.252 is brand awareness. Then through the F test can be seen that the three independent variables is feasible to test the dependent variable buying interest. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.627 indicates that 62.7 percent of the variable purchase interest can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 37.3 percent is explained by other variables outside the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Interest Buy, News Content, Reference Group, Brand Awareness
Uncontrolled Keywords:Interest Buy, News Content, Reference Group, Brand Awareness
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:39562
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:22 Jul 2013 09:42
Last Modified:22 Jul 2013 09:42

Repository Staff Only: item control page