PEMANFAATAN TEPUNG UMBI GADUNG (DIOSCOREA HISPIDA DENNST) DAN TEPUNG MOCAF (MODIFIED CASSAVA FLOUR) SEBAGAI BAHANSUBSTITUSIDALAM PEMBUATAN MIE BASAH, MIE KERING, DAN MIE INSTAN

Vinsensia, Iva Rosmeri and Bella Nina, Monica and Catarina, Sri Budiyati (2013) PEMANFAATAN TEPUNG UMBI GADUNG (DIOSCOREA HISPIDA DENNST) DAN TEPUNG MOCAF (MODIFIED CASSAVA FLOUR) SEBAGAI BAHANSUBSTITUSIDALAM PEMBUATAN MIE BASAH, MIE KERING, DAN MIE INSTAN. Jurnal Teknologi Kimia dan Industri, 2 (2). pp. 246-256.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1178Kb

Official URL: http://ejournal-s1.undip.ac.id/index.php/jtki/arti...

Abstract

Flour from gadung tubers (Dioscorea hispida Dennst) and modified cassava flour or MOCAF are types of non-wheat flour that have high carbohydrate content that could potentially be used to make noodles. However, due to low protein content and therudimentary physicochemical properties, it needs to be done mixing with wheat flour to get noodles with goodquality. This study aimed to obtain an optimum comparison between wheat flour and gadung flour/mocaf in making noodles. The results showed the best quality wet noodle derived from a combination of 40% gadung flour and 60% wheat flour while the best wet noodles from mocaf - wheat flour derived from combination of 20% mocaf and 80% wheat flour. Best instant noodles obtained from a combination of 40% gadung flour and 60% wheat flour, while best instant noodles from mocaf - wheat flour from a combination of 20% mocaf and 80% wheat flour. For dry noodles, the best results obtained with a ratio of 20% gadung flour and 80% wheat flour, while from mocaf - wheat flour is obtained from a combination of 20% mocaf and 80% flour wheat flour.

Item Type:Article
Uncontrolled Keywords:diversification; manufacture of noodles; gadung flour; MOCAF
Subjects:T Technology > TP Chemical technology
Divisions:Faculty of Engineering > Department of Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering > Department of Chemical Engineering
ID Code:39325
Deposited By:teknik kimia
Deposited On:15 May 2013 09:16
Last Modified:15 May 2013 09:16

Repository Staff Only: item control page