ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, HARGA KOMPETITIF, KELENGKAPAN BARANG DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DI SWALAYAN ALFA OMEGA BATURETNO, WONOGIRI

SASONGKO, Singgih Priatmaji and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, HARGA KOMPETITIF, KELENGKAPAN BARANG DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN DI SWALAYAN ALFA OMEGA BATURETNO, WONOGIRI. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
807Kb

Abstract

Research was triggered by the increasment of competition in the supermarket retail business which is characterized by the emergence of many department stores in recent years. Alfa Omega Supermarket’s sales result decreased in the last two years, 2011 and 2012. Besides, Alpha Omega Supermarket also has several competitors such as Indomaret, Alfamart, Swalayan Hardjono and Swalayan Batari. The research was conducted at Alfa Omega Supermarket. This study aimed to determine the effect of four variables, they are service quality (X1), competitive pricing (X2), completeness of goods or product variation (X3) and location (X4) of purchasing decision (Y) when buying at Alfa Omega Supermarket. In this research, the data was collected by tools such as questionnaires given to 100 respondents, in order to determine respondent’s responses to each variable. The analysis used in this research includes validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test (normality test, multicolinearity test, heteroscedasticity test), multiple linear regression analysis and test of goodness of fit (F-test, t-test and the coefficient of determination). From the results of regression analysis can be known that variables of service quality, competitive pricing, completeness of goods and location are all have positive effect on purchasing decisions when buying at Alfa Omega Supermarket in which competitive prices is the most influential variable on purchasing decisions, followed by service quality, location and completeness of goods . The four variables influence for 52.5% on purchasing decision. While the remaining 47.5% is influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchasing Decision, Service Quality, Competitive Pricing, Completeness of Goods, Location
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchasing Decision, Service Quality, Competitive Pricing, Completeness of Goods, Location
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:39041
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Apr 2013 11:18
Last Modified:19 Apr 2013 11:27

Repository Staff Only: item control page