ANALISIS FAKTOR–FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PROFITABILITAS PERBANKAN (Studi Kasus pada Bank Umum Milik Negara (Persero) yang Terdaftar di Bank Indonesia Tahun 2006-2011)

GUNA, Rangga Patria and SYAICHU , M (2013) ANALISIS FAKTOR–FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PROFITABILITAS PERBANKAN (Studi Kasus pada Bank Umum Milik Negara (Persero) yang Terdaftar di Bank Indonesia Tahun 2006-2011). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
840Kb

Abstract

Assessment of Bank profitability is measured by the use of financial ratio. The purpose of this study was to examine the influence of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), the Non-Performing Loan (NPL), Net Interest Margin (NIM), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), and Operational Costs of Operating Income (BOPO) as a free variable of Return On Assets (ROA) of the Bank in The State Owned Commercial Banks (Persero) in Indonesia are listed in Bank Indonesia (BI) in 2006 to 2011. The sample used in this study as many as four The State Owned Commercial Banks (Persero) which is registered in the Bank Indonesia (BI). The Data obtained based on the publication of Annual Bank on Bank Indonesia (BI). Research Data are secondary data taken using a purposive sampling method with certain criteria, the Bank still stands during the period of observation and make financial reporting period 2006 to 2011 has been published. Methods of data analysis using financial ratio analysis, multiple linear regression analysis with a level of significance of 5%. The results of research showed that the independent variables are simultaneously affect to ROA. While partially variable, BOPO and NIM influence significantly to ROA. Then the variable CAR, NPL, LDR does not influence significantly to ROA. The value of the coefficient of determination (Adjusted R2) regression model of 97.3%. This means independent variable can explain the ROA of 97.3%, the remaining 2.7% is explained by other variable analyzed in this research

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Profitability of Bank, CAR, LDR, NIM, BOPO, NPL
Uncontrolled Keywords:Profitability of Bank, CAR, LDR, NIM, BOPO, NPL
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:38754
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:06 Mar 2013 10:06
Last Modified:06 Mar 2013 10:06

Repository Staff Only: item control page