ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGGUNAAN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP) SMARTFREN DI SEMARANG (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA EKONOMIKA DAN BISNIS UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO)

ARDIANSYAH, Said Muhammad Reza and SUTOPO , Sutopo (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGGUNAAN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP) SMARTFREN DI SEMARANG (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA EKONOMIKA DAN BISNIS UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]PDF - Published Version

Abstract

This study aimed to determine the effect of brand equity on purchase decisions. Where is the independent variable consists of the variable Brand Awareness, Brand Association of variables, variable quality of Perception, Brand Loyalty and variables influencing buying decision variables as the dependent variable. The research was motivated by the phenomenon of inter-brand competition that enliven the market, especially for products internet service provider (ISP). The research was conducted at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Diponegoro Semarang, with sampling of 100 respondents who had conducted the product purchase decision internet service provider (ISP) Smartfren brand. Questionnaire method used in this study was purposive sampling. The analysis used in this study include, test validity, reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis testing including t test, F test, and the coefficient of determination (R2). Data - data that meet the test validity, test reliability, and test the classical assumptions are processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y = 0.323 X1 + 0.218 X2 + 0.265 X3 + 0.178 X4 Where the buying decision variable (Y), Brand Awareness (X1), Trademark Association (X2), Perception of Quality (X3), and Brand Loyalty (X4). Testing the hypothesis t test showed that the four independent variables studied proved to significantly affect the dependent variable Purchasing Decisions. Then through the F test can be seen that all the independent variables is feasible to test the dependent variable Purchasing Decisions. Figures adjusted R Square of 0.765 indicates that 76.5 percent of the variation can be explained by the Purchasing Decision of the four independent variables. While the remaining 23.5 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four independent variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:consumer purchasing decisions, brand awareness, brand associations, perceived quality, brand loyalty.
Uncontrolled Keywords:consumer purchasing decisions, brand awareness, brand associations, perceived quality, brand loyalty.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:38148
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:31 Jan 2013 09:55
Last Modified:31 Jan 2013 09:55

Repository Staff Only: item control page