ANALISIS PENGARUH LOKASI, PROMOSI DAN PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENGGUNAKAN JASA WARNET (Studi Pada Pengguna Warnet Bangjoe Jl. Simongan, Semarang)

ADITYA, Danny and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH LOKASI, PROMOSI DAN PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MENGGUNAKAN JASA WARNET (Studi Pada Pengguna Warnet Bangjoe Jl. Simongan, Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
295Kb

Abstract

This study aimed to determine whether the location, promotion and services affect the decision to use the services figuring Bangjoe and analyze the most dominant factor in influencing the decision to use the services Bangjoe figuring in Semarang. The population in this study is the consumer service users figuring Bangjoe. Samples taken 100 respondents by using Non-Probability Sampling Accidental sampling approach. The analysis method used is quantitative analysis of the multiple regression analysis. From the analysis, variable service has the most influence on purchasing decisions with regression coefficient of 0.302, then the location with a regression coefficient of 0.282, followed by the promotion of the regression coefficient of 0.277. Testing the hypothesis using T test showed that the three independent variables, namely the location (X1), promotion (X2) and services (X3) were studied proved positively and significantly affect the dependent variable purchase decision. Then through F test can be seen that the variable location, promotion and service deserved to test the dependent variable purchase decision. Figures Adjusted R Square indicates that 31.3% of purchase decisions variation can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 68.7% is explained by other variables outside the three variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:location, promotion, service, purchasing decisions
Uncontrolled Keywords:location, promotion, service, purchasing decisions
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:37682
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:20 Dec 2012 10:26
Last Modified:20 Dec 2012 10:26

Repository Staff Only: item control page