PENGARUH PROMOSI, HARGA DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JASA ASURANSI JIWA (Studi Pada PT. Avrist Assurance – Semarang )

NURNANINGSIH, Ratih and SANTOSA, Suryono Budi (2012) PENGARUH PROMOSI, HARGA DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JASA ASURANSI JIWA (Studi Pada PT. Avrist Assurance – Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
469Kb

Abstract

This research was based a decrease in sales at PT Avrist Assurance in the period 2008-2011.This research aims to determine the effect of Promotions, Price, and Quality of Insurance Purchasing Decisions at PT Avrist Assurance in Semarang. This study used a survey method with 80 samples from PT Avrist Assurance customers. The sampling technique of this research is non probability sampling with the method of purposive sampling. The analysis techniques used in the research are validity test, reliability test, classic assumptions test, normality test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis test including the t test, F test, and coefficient of determination (R2). There is a significant positive relationship between the two variables (price and quality of service) in the Purchasing Decision at PT Avrist Assurance. Dependent variable, Costumer Purchasing Decisions, can be explained by all the independent variables are promotion, price and quality of services of 47.5%. Prices have the greatest influence of the other independent variables is equal to 0.439. While remaining 52.5% is explained by other variables not included in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Promotion, Price, Quality Service, Purchasing Decisions, PT Avrist Assurance.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Promotion, Price, Quality Service, Purchasing Decisions, PT Avrist Assurance.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:36991
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Nov 2012 09:23
Last Modified:19 Nov 2012 09:23

Repository Staff Only: item control page