ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di BEI Periode 2008-2010)

NASUTION , Aldera Nurlukmanita Putri and HARYANTO , A Mulyo (2012) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP STRUKTUR MODAL (Studi Kasus Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur di BEI Periode 2008-2010). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
510Kb

Abstract

Capital is needed to ensure the continuity of the company building a dam, as well as resources, machinery, materials, as a contributing factor. An attempt is certainly much less capital intensive company intends to expand. Therefore, the company must determine how much capital is needed to meet or mebiayai business. This study aimed to determine the effect of profitability, asset growth, firm size, risk bsnis and asset structure of the capital structure of manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The research was conducted by using data of 2008-2010. The sampling method used was purposive sampling. The amount of data obtained as many as 142 companies and research use only 123 companies, some companies are not used because the data are incomplete. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regression analyzes. The results of this study show that: profitability factors significantly influence the capital structure with a significance level of 0.000. Asset growth factors negatively affect capital structure with significance level 0.779. Factors significantly influence the size of the company's capital structure with a significance level of 0.000. Business risk factors significantly influence the capital structure with significance level of 0.041. Factor structure of the assets significantly influence capital structure with significance level 0.010. Based on the value of R squared value of 0.359 can be detected in other words, only the five variables could explain 35.9% of the dependent variable, while the other 64.1% is explained by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Profitability, Asset Growth, Company Size, Business Risk, Asset Structure, Capital Structure.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Profitability, Asset Growth, Company Size, Business Risk, Asset Structure, Capital Structure.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:36990
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Nov 2012 09:16
Last Modified:19 Nov 2012 09:16

Repository Staff Only: item control page