“Membangun Keunggulan Bersaing Melalui Customer Value” (Studi Kasus Pada Pasar Semawis Semarang)

PURNAMASARI, Anisa and SUGIARTO, Yohanes (2012) “Membangun Keunggulan Bersaing Melalui Customer Value” (Studi Kasus Pada Pasar Semawis Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1066Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the diversity of product, location, and price to customer perception of value that can influence competitive advantage in the marketplace. The population used in this study are the consumers who have or are visiting the markets in Chinatown Semawis Semarang. Samples in this study were 80 respondents and the techniques used are non-probability sampling technique with Accidental Sampling approach. The data that meet the test validity, test reliability and test classic assumptions that form a regression equation. The independent variable of this study include the diversity of product, location, and price perception. Competitive advantage of the dependent variable and the customer value as an intervening variable. Hypothesis testing using t-test showed that the three independent variables studied are variable product diversity, location, and perceptions about the price proved positive and significant impact on customer value and intervening variables are also positively affect the dependent variable, namely its competitive advantage. Then through the F test can be seen that the four independent variables is feasible to test the dependet variable purchase decision. Figures Adjusted R Square Model 1 shows that 50.9% competitive customer value can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 49.1% is explained by other variables outside of the three variables used in this study. Then the value of Adjusted R Square in Model 2 is equal to 0.504, which means that the ability of customer value in the variable explains the attitude towards competitive advantage is 50.4%, so there is still the remaining 49.6% did not require any other mediating studied

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:competitive advantage, customer value, diversity of products, food and beverage
Uncontrolled Keywords:competitive advantage, customer value, diversity of products, food and beverage
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:36931
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:14 Nov 2012 14:08
Last Modified:14 Nov 2012 14:08

Repository Staff Only: item control page