ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN BAURAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN BAHASA INGGRIS ( Studi pada Lembaga Pendidikan ILP di Semarang )

SUSANTO, Riski and SUDARYANTO, Budi (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN BAURAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN BAHASA INGGRIS ( Studi pada Lembaga Pendidikan ILP di Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
574Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the increasing number of service English educational business in major cities in Indonesia. The one is ILP Semarang, a business unit engaged in education in particular areas of language. Although ILP is not the only one language educational company in Semarang, it is able to maintain its presence in the encompetition in Indonesia, especially in business educational institution oriented in teaching english in Semarang. It can be seen from the number of students who study in ILP Semarang for studying there to crease their english ability. Therefore, the research is conducted to determine how the influence of brand image which include of corporate image, consumer image, and product image variables participate of the other variabel which is promotional mix to the purchasing decision. After doing a literature review and hypothesis formulation, data are collected through questionnaire method of 100 respondents of ILP in Semarang, which is obtained by using non-probability sampling technique. Then, we analyze the data that is obtained by using multiple regression analysis. This analysis includes validity and reliability, classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing by T-test and F-test, and analysis of determination coefficien (R2). Hypothesis trial by T-test show that the three examined independent variables (corporate image, consumer image, product image, and promotional mix) are proven having positive and significant impact toward the dependent variables of purchasing decisions. Then, from F-test can be seen that the three independent variables are proper to exmine the dependent variables of purchasing decision. Adjusted R Square of 0.512 indicates that 51.2 % of the purchasing decision variables can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest 48.8 % can be explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:purchasing decision, corporate image, consumer image, product image, and promotional mix
Uncontrolled Keywords:purchasing decision, corporate image, consumer image, product image, and promotional mix
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:36137
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Sep 2012 08:16
Last Modified:19 Sep 2012 08:16

Repository Staff Only: item control page