ANALISIS PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN, UPAH, INSENTIF, JAMINAN SOSIAL DAN PENGALAMAN KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS TENAGA KERJA DI KOTA SEMARANG ( STUDI KASUS KEC. BANYUMANIK DAN KEC. GUNUNGPATI )

TAMBUNAN, Vellina and WOYANTI , Nenik (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN, UPAH, INSENTIF, JAMINAN SOSIAL DAN PENGALAMAN KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS TENAGA KERJA DI KOTA SEMARANG ( STUDI KASUS KEC. BANYUMANIK DAN KEC. GUNUNGPATI ). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
630Kb

Abstract

Increasing the amount of labor that is not accompanied by an increase in worker performance that will affect the production process and will ultimately impede economic growth. This study aims to analyze the influence of education, wages, incentives, social security and work experience on labor productivity in the city of Semarang. Dependent variable is labor productivity, the independent variables are education, wages, incentives, social security and work experience. The data used are primary and secondary data. Primary data obtained by the method of interviewing a sample of 100 people labor in the city of Semarang. The analysis tool used is the Multiple Linear Regression with SPSS 16.0 program. The results showed that of the five independent variables, only three variables that significantly affect the productivity of labor is wages, incentives and work experience, while not significant is the education and social security. Coefficient of determination value of 0.876 which means that labor productivity can be explained by the variable factors of wages, incentives and work experience of 87.6 percent. While the remaining 12.4 per cent of labor productivity is explained by other variables not included in the analysis model in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:education, wages, incentives, social security, work experience, labor productivity
Uncontrolled Keywords:education, wages, incentives, social security, work experience, labor productivity
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:35938
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:30 Jul 2012 08:48
Last Modified:30 Jul 2012 08:48

Repository Staff Only: item control page