PENGARUH KOMPONEN RISK BASED BANK RATING TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2008-2011

SETYAWAN, Aditya Wira Perdana and MAWARDI , Wisnu (2012) PENGARUH KOMPONEN RISK BASED BANK RATING TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) TAHUN 2008-2011. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
981Kb

Abstract

Banking company is one of industries which play a role in the Stock Exchange. There are two basic approaches to predict the stock price, fundamental analysis and technical analysis. These analyses are used to know influence the banking performance to stock price. RBBR method is used by Bank Indonesia as a standard to appraise the rating of the bank health. The problem of this research is how does RBBR component, i.e. Beta, GCG, CAR and NIM influence the stock price of go public banking companies in the Indoensia Stock Exchange (IDX), partially and simultaneously. The objectives of this research are knowing and analyzing the influence of RBBR component, in this case using Beta, GCG, CAR and NIM to the stock price of go public banking companies in Indoensia Stock Exchange (IDX). The population in this research is the go public banking sector in the Indoensia Stock Exchange (IDX) for years 2008 until 2011, there are 31 banks. The sample is defined by purposive sampling technique to get a representative sample appropriate with the criteria defined. There are 15 go public banking companies selected as sample for this research. This research have the independen variable comprises Beta, GCG, CAR and NIM and for the dependent variable is the stock price of go public banking companies in the IDX. This research was analyzed using multiple regressions. This research found the empirical results that partially, NIM and Beta influences positively significant to the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the in Indoensia Stock Exchange. While the result of partial test for GCG showed that partially influence negative significantly to the stock price. And the result of partial test for CAR showed that partially influence negative no significantly to the stock price. The result for the simultaneous test showed that there is influence between Beta, GCG, CAR and NIM to the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the in Indoensia Stock Exchange. The influence ratio RBBR to the stock price is 0,54 or 54%. The other 46% influenced by another factor outside the research or the regression model.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Beta, Good Corporate Governance, Capital Adequacy Ratio, Net Interest Margin and stock price.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Beta, Good Corporate Governance, Capital Adequacy Ratio, Net Interest Margin and stock price.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35889
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:26 Jul 2012 10:29
Last Modified:26 Jul 2012 10:29

Repository Staff Only: item control page