ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, DESAIN PRODUK, DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi Kasus pada Produk Crooz di Distro Ultraa Store Semarang)

ASSHIDDIEQI, Fuad and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, DESAIN PRODUK, DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi Kasus pada Produk Crooz di Distro Ultraa Store Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
296Kb

Abstract

The study was conducted to analyze the factors that affect consumers in making purchasing decisions on Crooz product at Ultraa store, Semarang. The problem in this study is a decline sales in Crooz product for 3 months at Ultraa store. Independent variables consist of Price (X1), Product Design (X2), and Brand Image (X3). In the other hand, the dependent variable is the Buying Decision (Y). In this study, observer take 100 respondents that were taken by using a purposive sampling technique. Analysis using SPSS 16.0, including, reliability test, validity test, classic assumptions test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via the F and T test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R ²). From the analysis of the regression equation was obtained: Y = 0.403 X1 + 0.194 X2 + 0.386 X3 Prices showed the greatest regression coefficient. Price is the most important factor influencing the purchase decisions of consumers who buy Crooz product at Ultraa store, Semarang. The second important factor is the brand image and product design as the third factors that influence the purchase decision. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) of 0.577 or 57.7 percent of the coefficient of determination means the model is good enough. The third independent variable in this study could explain 57.7 percent of the purchase decision variables. While the rest of 42.3 percent is explained by variables other than the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Price, Product Design, Brand Image, Purchase Decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Price, Product Design, Brand Image, Purchase Decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35856
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Jul 2012 10:45
Last Modified:23 Jul 2012 10:45

Repository Staff Only: item control page