PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP SIKAP KONSUMEN DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG (Studi Kasus pada Semerbak Coffee Tembalang Semarang)

AMADOR, Abror Aflah and WIDIYANTO, Ibnu (2012) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP SIKAP KONSUMEN DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG (Studi Kasus pada Semerbak Coffee Tembalang Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
648Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the quality of products and quality service to consumer attitudes, then how much influence consumer attitudes themselves against consumer repurchase interest at the Semerbak Coffee Tembalang Semarang. The research was conducted based on preliminary observations in the field and the company's internal data, then get a problem that occurs fluctuating number of consumers repurchase interest in Semerbak Coffee Tembalang Semarang . This study used a sample of 100 respondents using a non-probability sampling method with a convenience sampling technique. Research conducted by the distributing the questionnaire containing open and closed questions. This analysis covers: validity and reliability, the classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via t test and F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). The results obtained from regression analysis: 1). Product quality has significant effect, with a regression coefficient of 0.288 on consumer attitudes. 2). Quality of service has significant effect, with a regression coefficient of 0.443 on consumer attitudes. 3). Consumer attitude has a significant effect, with a regression coefficient of 0.489 on consumer repurchase interest. Hypothesis testing using t test showed that both the independent variable product quality and service quality of each study is found to significantly affect the dependent variable of consumer attitudes and consumer attitudes variables found to significantly affect the dependent variable repurchase intention. Then through the F test showed that the two independent variables of quality products and quality service that is proven to significantly researched jointly affect the dependent variable of consumer attitudes and consumer attitude variables found to significantly affect the dependent variable repurchase intention. Adjusted R Square on consumer attitudes, obtained at 0.337. This means that 33.7% of consumer attitude variables can be explained by the variable quality of product and service quality. Variable while the remaining 66.3% of consumer attitudes can be explained by other variables not examined in this study. Adjusted R Square on consumer repurchase intention, obtained at 0.231. This means that 23.1% of consumer repurchase intention can be explained by the variables of consumer attitudes. While the remaining 76.9% can be explained by other variables not examined in this study. The results showed that the quality of product and service quality influence consumer attitudes and attitudes affect consumer repurchase intention. Thus, by maintaining and improving the quality of products and quality of services in Semerbak Coffee Tembalang, it will form a positive consumer attitude which will affect consumer repurchase intention the Semerbak Coffee Tembalang Semarang.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Quality Products, Services, Consumer Attitudes and Interests Buy Birthday.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Quality Products, Services, Consumer Attitudes and Interests Buy Birthday.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35794
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:18 Jul 2012 14:31
Last Modified:18 Jul 2012 14:31

Repository Staff Only: item control page