ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KEBERSIHAN DAN KENYAMANAN DI PASAR TRADISIONAL TERHADAP PERPINDAHAN BERBELANJA DARI PASAR TRADISIONAL KE PASAR MODERN DI KOTA SEMARANG

AMRI, Syaeful and YOESTINI, Yoestini (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KEBERSIHAN DAN KENYAMANAN DI PASAR TRADISIONAL TERHADAP PERPINDAHAN BERBELANJA DARI PASAR TRADISIONAL KE PASAR MODERN DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
700Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergence of the phenomenon of the emergence of increasing competition caused the existence of traditional markets as more and more marginalized, in line with the proliferation of malls, hypermarket and minimarket. A research conducted by the Foundation Research Institute in 2010, stating the cause of declining business in traditional markets among the following: a lack of buyers is 67.2%, increasing competition by other merchants 44.8%, increasing competition by supermarkets 41.8%, the higher price 37.7% , increasing competition by minimarket 20.9%, market conditions getting worse 13.8% and others. The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of product quality, cleanliness and convenience to switching shop from the traditional markets to modern markets. Respondents in this study were consumers of mothers and women who ever shopped at traditional markets and ever shopped in a modern market in the city of Semarang and the number of samples of 100 respondents determined using the method of Accidental Sampling. The analytical method used are quantitative and qualitative analysis. Data that has met the test of validity, the reliability test, and the test of classical assumptions processed to generate the regression equation as follows: Y = 0.368 X1 + 0.148 X2 + 0.270 X3 In which the variable of Displacement Shop (Y), Quality Products (X1), cleanliness (X2), and Comfort (X3). Through the F test can be known that the variable of product quality, cleanliness, and comfort appropriate to examine the variable of displacement shop. Number of Adjusted R Square of 0.425 indicates that 42.5% of the variation displecement shop can be explained by the three of independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 57.5% is explained by other variables over the three variables used in this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Displacement Shop, Product Quality, Cleanliness, and Comfort
Uncontrolled Keywords:Displacement Shop, Product Quality, Cleanliness, and Comfort
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35640
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:26 Jun 2012 08:40
Last Modified:26 Jun 2012 08:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page