ANALISIS PENGARUH KERAMAHAN KARYAWAN HARGA DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUASAAN PELANGGAN (Studi Pada Toko Aluminium Dwi Karya Semarang)

WIBOWO, Youngki Tri and DARMASTUTI, Ismi (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH KERAMAHAN KARYAWAN HARGA DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUASAAN PELANGGAN (Studi Pada Toko Aluminium Dwi Karya Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
641Kb

Abstract

This study aims to analyze how to influence the employee‟s hospitality , price and location to customer satisfaction. The sampling method used is Accidental Sampling Method. The sample in this study were 100 people from the customer's Aluminium shop Dwi Karya‟s. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis. The results of this study showed that service quality has the greatest impact in influencing customer satisfaction. Adjusted R Square „s value of 0, 564 variables showed that 56.4 percent customer satisfaction can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest of 43.6 percent is explained by variables other than the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Employee‟s hospitality , Price, Location and Customer Satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:Employee‟s hospitality , Price, Location and Customer Satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35625
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:25 Jun 2012 09:18
Last Modified:25 Jun 2012 09:18

Repository Staff Only: item control page