ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS JASA DAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PENGGUNA TELKOM SPEEDY DI SEMARANG

PUTRIANDARI, Aulia Siwi and IDRIS, Idris (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS JASA DAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PENGGUNA TELKOM SPEEDY DI SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
209Kb

Abstract

Now this competitive world of business becomes increasingly stringent. Included in the field of business competition business of providing Internet services. Telkom Speedy is one of the service company that is engaged in the business. Although it got a lot of competitors from the same field, but Telkom Speedy still able to survive by doing a variety of strategies. This study itself aims to determine the extent of influence Quality of Service (X1) and Customer Satisfaction (X2) on Customer Loyalty (Y) Telkom Speedy. This study sample of 100 respondents, with purposive sampling method with the entire population of Internet subscribers Speedy in Semarang. The method of analysis used in this study is a qualitative analysis, which is the interpretation of the data obtained in this study and the results of data processing that have been implemented by giving a description and explanation. In addition, quantitative analysis is also used by the method of regression analysis, as for the stages of the test are validity, reliability, classical assumptions, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and the coefficient of determination. Because the value of all positive coefficients, then this means that two variables have a consistent positive relationship to the dependent variable. Hypothesis testing, using the t-test showed that the two independent variables under study is found to significantly affect the dependent variable Customer Loyalty. Then, through the F test can be seen that the variable Quality Service and Customer Satisfaction is feasible to test the dependent variable Customer Loyalty. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.686 indicates that 68.6% Customer Loyalty variation can be explained by the two independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest of 31.4% is explained by variables other than the two variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:quality of service, customer satisfaction, brand loyalty.
Uncontrolled Keywords:quality of service, customer satisfaction, brand loyalty.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:35297
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 May 2012 08:49
Last Modified:23 May 2012 08:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page