ANALISIS KESADARAN MEREK, PERSEPSI KUALITAS, ASOSIASI MEREK, DAN LOYALITAS MEREK YANG MEMPENGARUHI EKUITAS MEREK PRODUK SEPATU OLAHRAGA MEREK ADIDAS (Studi Kasus Pada Masyarakat di Kota Semarang)

PUTRA, Danang Adhi and IDRIS, Idris (2011) ANALISIS KESADARAN MEREK, PERSEPSI KUALITAS, ASOSIASI MEREK, DAN LOYALITAS MEREK YANG MEMPENGARUHI EKUITAS MEREK PRODUK SEPATU OLAHRAGA MEREK ADIDAS (Studi Kasus Pada Masyarakat di Kota Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2339Kb

Abstract

This study against the background by increasing competition in sports footwear industry in Indonesia and the emergence of new brands on the market. This is impacting on sales of Adidas sneakers. This study aims to analyze and test the effect of the elements of brand loyalty to the brand equity of products Adidas brand sports shoes. After a literature review and hypothesis formulation, data colleted through questionnaire method 96 people consumer users in Semarang Adidas sports shoes which is obtained by using the technique Accidental Sampling. Then Conducted and analysis of data obtained with quantitative data. Quantitative data analysis includes: validity and realibility, the classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via t test and F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). Data that have met the test validity, test reliability and test te assumptions of classical processed with SPSS (Statistical Package for Scial Science) for Windows 17 so as to produce a regression equation as follows: Y= 0,178 X1 + 0,217 X2 + 0,232 X3 + 0,337 X4 Where the brand ekuity variable (Y), brand awareness (X1), perceived quality (X2), brand association (X3), and brand loyalty (X4). Testing the hypothesis using the t test showed that the four independent variables of brand awareness, perceived quality, brand association, an brand loyalty of a significant positive influence on brand equity. Then the F test can be known throught the four independent variables in the variables test dependent ekuity brand. Figures Adjuted R Square of 0,540 indicates that 54 percent of variation of brand equity can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 46 percent is explained by variables other than the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand equity, brand awareness, perceived quality, Brand association brand loyalty.
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand equity, brand awareness, perceived quality, Brand association brand loyalty.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:34961
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:10 Apr 2012 13:19
Last Modified:10 Apr 2012 13:19

Repository Staff Only: item control page