ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, PERSEPSI TERHADAP KUALITAS, NAMA MEREK, DAN BRAND AWARENESS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SABUN PENCUCI PAKAIAN BUBUK ATTACK (Studi Kasus pada Konsumen Produk Attack di Kecamatan Gayamsari, Kota Semarang)

MAYASARI, Lusi Indah and SOESANTO, Harry (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, PERSEPSI TERHADAP KUALITAS, NAMA MEREK, DAN BRAND AWARENESS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SABUN PENCUCI PAKAIAN BUBUK ATTACK (Studi Kasus pada Konsumen Produk Attack di Kecamatan Gayamsari, Kota Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1294Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of brand image, perceived quality, brand names, and brand awareness of buying decisions laundry soap Attack. The research was conducted on consumers Indomie that has been moved to brand of Mie Sedap and noodles sample set of 100 respondents using Purposive Sampling methods. Data ware collected by distributing questionnaires. Data analysis method was performed by multiple linear regression using SPSS software. Data that has met the test of validity, test reliability, and test the assumptions of classical processed resulting regression equation as follows: Y = 0,280 X1 + 0,296 X2 + 0,194 X3 + 0,277 X4 Where Buying Decisions variable (Y), Brand Image (X1), Perceived Quality (X2), Brand Names (X3), and Brand Awareness (X4). The hypothesis testing using t test showed that the four independent variables studied proved to be positively and significantly affect the dependent variable buying decisions. Then through the F test showed that the variables of bradn image, perceived quality, brand names, and brand awareness is appropriate to test the dependent variable buying decisions. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.766 indicates that 76.6 percent of the variation of buying decisions can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest of 23.4 percent is influenced by other variables that are not explained in the regression equation in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Buying Decisions, Brand Image, Perceived Quality, Brand Names, Brand Awareness.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Buying Decisions, Brand Image, Perceived Quality, Brand Names, Brand Awareness.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:34951
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:09 Apr 2012 10:42
Last Modified:09 Apr 2012 10:42

Repository Staff Only: item control page