ANALISIS PENGARUH FAKTOR EKONOMI TERIIADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI KECTL TEMPE DI KOTA SEMARANG

WOYANTI , Nenik (2009) ANALISIS PENGARUH FAKTOR EKONOMI TERIIADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI KECTL TEMPE DI KOTA SEMARANG. MEDIA EKONOMI DAN MANAJEMEN, 20 (2). ISSN 0854-1442

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
8Mb

Abstract

Small industries sector and informal which have important role in the result and impact of the economic crisis that Indonesia, and to contribute in encouraging economic growth during the crisis. The position of a strategic small industries sector and informal because it has several advantages compared to big industry or other medium capable of absorbing the labor force and using local resources, industries and are relatively flexible. Small Industries Tempe where one source of many small industry managed by public middle to bottom, so that the existence of the industry is for the people around have a major role in absorbing labor This study aims to analyze thefactors working capital, productionvalue, and the level ofwage toward labour absorbtion in small industries Tempe in the Semarang City. Data used in this research is the primary data and secondary data. Primary data iscollected directly by intervia,ving and giving the questionnaires to 58 respondents from entrepreneurs of Tempe in the Semarang City. The researcher also employed gets the secondary onefrom institution and literary study. The method of analysis is multiple regression linier with Ordinary Least Square (OLS) using the SPSS program. Tbst results from the F indicates that together there is a significant influmce of the third variable. This is shown by calculating the value of the probabitity F of 0.000 or less than the level of significance (:0.05). Ttestanalysis results ofthisresearchindicatethatthereis apartial inJluenceofthe significantvariablesfrom theworkingcapital, productionvalue, andthewages of employment. Adjusted R2 as determinasi coefficients hns a value of 0.756, meaning 75.6 percent of variation of employment changes can be acplained by variations of the threevariables are independent, while the remaining 24.4 percent is explained by other factors, which is not covered in this research. The results of the analysis indicate that the conclusion of the labor eapital and production value has a significant and positive towards labour absorbtion. The variable wage levels have a significant and negative because every increase inwages will re&tce the labour absorbtion.

Item Type:Article
Additional Information:labor capital, thevalue ofproduction, wage, andlabour absorbtion
Uncontrolled Keywords:labor capital, thevalue ofproduction, wage, andlabour absorbtion
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:33959
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:28 Feb 2012 09:49
Last Modified:28 Feb 2012 09:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page