PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE, SERVICE QUALITY, DAN PERCEIVED VALUE TERHADAP BRAND LOYALTY KARTU PRABAYAR GSM PT. INDOSAT DI SEMARANG

ANGRIAWAN, Ferdi and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2011) PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE, SERVICE QUALITY, DAN PERCEIVED VALUE TERHADAP BRAND LOYALTY KARTU PRABAYAR GSM PT. INDOSAT DI SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
456Kb

Abstract

Current condition of business competition becomes more intense, every company should be able to survive, and continue to grow. One important thing that has to be done and considered by every company is to maintain existing customers and continue to work on new potential customers, so they won’t move to another company. The objectives in this study are as follows: analyzing the influence of brand image on brand loyalty PT. Indosat GSM prepaid card, analyzing the influence of service quality on brand royalty PT. Indosat GSM prepaid card, analyzing the influence of perceived value on brand loyalty PT. Indosat GSM prepaid card. This study uses explanatory research type. Target in this study is the 17th year’s old customer who lives in Semarang and has used PT. Indosat product for more than 2 years. Then, 100 people taken as sample and non-random sampling technique is used. Analysis tools used are validity test, reliability test, classic assumptions test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis test, coefficient determination. Based on the research conducted, the following conclusions can be made: brand image significantly influences on brand loyalty by customers, it means that if the brand image is more strategic, the brand loyalty will increase; service quality significantly influences on brand loyalty by customers, it means that if service quality is better, the brand loyalty will increase. Perceived value significantly influences on brand loyalty by customers, it means that if the perceived value is increasing, the brand loyalty will increase. Value of coefficient determination (Adjusted R Square) is equal to 0.702 or 70.2%, means contribution of the brand image variables (X1), service quality (X2) and perceived value (X3) on Brand loyalty (Y) and the remaining 29.8% is influenced by other factors

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Brand image, Service Quality, Perceived value, Brand loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:Brand image, Service Quality, Perceived value, Brand loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:33529
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:15 Feb 2012 10:32
Last Modified:15 Feb 2012 10:32

Repository Staff Only: item control page