Analisis Pengaruh Pendidikan, Keterampilan dan Upah Terhadap Lama Mencari Kerja Pada Tenaga Kerja Terdidik di Beberapa Kecamatan di Kabupaten Demak

SUROSO, Kiki Suko and PUJIYONO, Arif (2011) Analisis Pengaruh Pendidikan, Keterampilan dan Upah Terhadap Lama Mencari Kerja Pada Tenaga Kerja Terdidik di Beberapa Kecamatan di Kabupaten Demak. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
312Kb

Abstract

Waiting period in looking for a job for educated labor is a matter that we usually encounter, where skilled labor face difficulties in finding work. Education that has been taken by job seeker expected to be the main capital to get the job immediately. Otherwise skilled labor face difficulties in finding job so they become unemployment. Unemployment problem that occurs is a result of imbalance between the number of labor force with the opportunities to get a job, then arise unemployment skilled labor problem. Unemployment skilled labor problem as describeb above is is an important phenomenon to be studied in this research, especially in some District in Demak. The purpose of this study was to analyze how the influence of variable levels of education, skill levels and income levels of the long search for jobs for educated labor in the District of Demak. Regression model used is the method of multiple linear regression analysis (Ordinary Least Squares) by using primary data obtained through interviews. The results of regression analysis showed that overall the independent variables (levels of education, skill levels and income levels) jointly have an influence on the level of educated unemployment happening in the city of Semarang. R2 value of 0.4382, which means for 44.2 percent of the dependent variable is explanatory. While the remaining 55.8 percent is explained by other variables outside the model used.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Level of Education, Skill Levels, Income and Job seeking periode.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Level of Education, Skill Levels, Income and Job seeking periode.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:32819
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:02 Feb 2012 11:13
Last Modified:02 Feb 2012 11:13

Repository Staff Only: item control page