PENGARUH EFEKTIVITAS KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI PADA PT PELABUHAN INDONESIA III (PERSERO) CABANG TANJUNG EMAS SEMARANG)

WICAKSONO, Ardy Baskoro and WAHYUDI, Sugeng (2011) PENGARUH EFEKTIVITAS KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI PADA PT PELABUHAN INDONESIA III (PERSERO) CABANG TANJUNG EMAS SEMARANG). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
774Kb

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to analyze the influence of effectiveness of leadership towards employee satisfaction. Effectiveness of leadership consist of employee-leader relationship, task structure, and leader position power. The location of study on the PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) Cabang Tanjung Emas Semarang. Samples used in this study is employees PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) Cabang Tanjung Emas Semarang. The method of sampling used by proportional sampling, method data analysis used are multiple linier regression analysis, using SPSS program. The results of hypothesis testing, showed that two variables have a significant effect is the task structure and leader position power on job satisfaction of employees, whereas the numbers Adjusted R Square of 0.722 showed 72.2% variation in the effectiveness of leadership which can be explained by the three independent variables, where the remaining 27.8% is explained by other factors beyond this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Effectiveness of leadership, employee-leader relationship, task structure, leader position power, and employee satisfaction.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Effectiveness of leadership, employee-leader relationship, task structure, leader position power, and employee satisfaction.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:32132
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:28 Dec 2011 08:50
Last Modified:28 Dec 2011 08:50

Repository Staff Only: item control page