ANALISIS PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE, BIAYA PENDIDIKAN, DAN FASILITAS PENDIDIKAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MAHASISWA MELANJUTKAN STUDI PADA PROGRAM DIPLOMA III FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO SEMARANG

PUTRI, Karina Pradityas and RATNAWATI, Intan (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH BRAND IMAGE, BIAYA PENDIDIKAN, DAN FASILITAS PENDIDIKAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MAHASISWA MELANJUTKAN STUDI PADA PROGRAM DIPLOMA III FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1927Kb

Abstract

Higher education is one of the most important priority for most people. For most people can be educated up to the expectations of Higher Education is to be achieved. Decided to continue their education at university, the community will be confronted with a variety of background factors that their decisions. This study aims to determine whether the factor of brand image, cost of education, and educational facilities affects student decisions to continue his studies at the Faculty of Economics Diploma Program Diponegoro University Semarang These research data were collected from 100 students Diploma III FE Undip respondents in this study. The technique used was Accidental sampling, ie sample dating techniques based on chance, that anyone who happened to meet with researchers can be sampled if it is deemed appropriate. Based on research results, obtained by the regression equation as follows: Y = 0.739 X1 + 0.107 X2 + 0.168 X3. Variabel independent of the most influential variable on the dependent variable is the brand image (0.739), followed by the variable of educational facilities (0.168), then the last is the variable cost of education (0.107). T test results prove that the independent variable (brand image, cost of education, and education facilities) affects the dependent variable is the decision to continue their studies at Diploma III FE Undip. And the coefficient of determination (adjusted R 2) obtained 0.860 for this case means 86% of the decision to continue their studies can be explained by the variable brand image, cost of education, and education facilities, while the remaining 14% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study this.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand image, cost of education, educational facilities, the decision to continue studies
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand image, cost of education, educational facilities, the decision to continue studies
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:30905
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:09 Nov 2011 11:03
Last Modified:09 Nov 2011 11:03

Repository Staff Only: item control page