Analisis Pengaruh Experiential Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian ( Studi pada Derajat Celcius )

WARDANI, Atina Arlia and IDRIS, Idris (2011) Analisis Pengaruh Experiential Marketing Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian ( Studi pada Derajat Celcius ). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
781Kb

Abstract

Derajat Celcius, as a company operating in printing business, needs to create a positive perception in customer’s minds because it is an important factor in the success of the selling of a product, which is, by conveying or communicating a product by touching customers’ emotional aspects. One of marketing concepts that may be used in order to influence customers’ emotions so that they may improve buying decisions is through the experiential marketing consisting of five aspects, which are sense, feel, think, act, and relate. the implementation of experiential marketing in Derajat Celcius may give information and experiences to customers in order to make buying decisions. Therefore, this research has an objective of finding out the influence of experiential marketing ( sense, feel, think, act, and relate ) on the buying decisions. Based on the analysis results of questionnaire data of 100 customers of Derajat Celcius collected using the accidental sampling technique, several analyses are conducted on the collected data. Those analyses include : validity and reliability tests, classical assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis examination through the t test and F test, and analysis of determination coefficient (R2) Hypothesis examination using t test shows that there are two examined independent variables, which are the variables of think and relate, that influence positively and significantly on the dependent variable of buying decisions. Meanwhile, the other three independent variables, which are sense, feel, and act influence positively but not significantly on the dependent variable of buying decisions. Then, by using the F test, it is found that those five independent variables are appropriate to examine the dependent variable of buying decisions. The Adjusted R Square number as much as 0.535 shows tha 53.5 percent of the buying decisions variable can be explained by those five independent variables in the regressions equation. Meanwhile, the rest 46.5 percent is explained by other variables outside of those five variables used in this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:buying decisions, sense, feel, think, act, and relate
Uncontrolled Keywords:buying decisions, sense, feel, think, act, and relate
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29858
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:14 Oct 2011 08:43
Last Modified:14 Oct 2011 08:43

Repository Staff Only: item control page