ANALISIS PENGARUH KETIDAKPUASAN PASCA KONSUMSI, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI DAN IKLAN PESAING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PERPINDAHAN MEREK DARI MIE SEDAAP KE MIE INSTAN LAIN (Studi pada mahasiswa di Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Diponegoro)

RACHMAWATI, Intan and KAMAL , Mustafa (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH KETIDAKPUASAN PASCA KONSUMSI, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI DAN IKLAN PESAING TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PERPINDAHAN MEREK DARI MIE SEDAAP KE MIE INSTAN LAIN (Studi pada mahasiswa di Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Diponegoro). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1604Kb

Abstract

The research was motivated by a decrease satisfaction, brand share and TOM advertising in Sedaap Noodles during the three (five) consecutive years which indicates the occurrence of the phenomenon brand switch by consumers of Noodles Sedaap to other brands. Based on the data obtained that a decline in brand share Mie Sedaap for 3 consecutive years from 2008-2010. Where the Sedaap Noodles a drastic decline of 25.9% in 2007 to 19.8% in 2008, 16.5% in 2009, and 13.5% in 2010. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect consumer dissatisfaction , variety seeking, and the influence of competitors' advertising on the decision of switching brands. The research was conducted on Sedaap Noodle consumers who have switched to other brands of instant noodles and the number of samples is set as much as 100 respondents using a sampling method of making the types of non probability sampling. The method of analysis used is quantitative analysis. Data that meets the test of validity, reliability testing, and test the assumptions of classical processed resulting regression equation as follows: Y = 0.276 X1 + 0.376 X2 + 0.228 X3 Hypothesis testing using the t test which showed that the three independent variables namely dissatisfaction after consumption (X1), variety seeking (X2) and the influence of competitors' advertising (X3.) There are examined proved to significantly affect the dependent variable is the decision of brand switching (Y). Then through the F test can be seen that the variables of consumer dissatisfaction, the need to find variety, and influence of competitor’s advertising are eligible to test the dependent variable, brand switcing. Adjusted R Square explained figures that 51.6 percent of the variation of the brand switching decisions can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest of 48.4% percent is explained by other variables beyond the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand switching behavior , consumer dissatisfaction, variety seeking behavior, influence of competitors' ads
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand switching behavior , consumer dissatisfaction, variety seeking behavior, influence of competitors' ads
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29842
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:13 Oct 2011 09:05
Last Modified:13 Oct 2011 09:05

Repository Staff Only: item control page