ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN HANDPHONE BLACKBERRY (Studi pada Mahasiswa Universitas Diponegoro Semarang)

HANIN, Amira Tria and IDRIS, Idris (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN HANDPHONE BLACKBERRY (Studi pada Mahasiswa Universitas Diponegoro Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
843Kb

Abstract

The background of this study is the emergence of new phenomena, especially the various brand of smartphone products. Today, Blackberry smartphone has shown an increase in the number of sales, especially in the years2009 and 2010. In fact Blackberry smartphone is a phenomenal product not only in Indonesia but also in the world. The purpose of this research is to investigate the influence of brand awareness, perceived quality, brand association, and brand loyalty toward purchasing decisions. This research was conducted on the consumer or the owner of Blackberry smartphone in Universitas Diponegoro Semarang, and the number of samples are determined 100 respondents using accidental sampling method. The analytical method used is the quantitative. Data has met the test validity, test reliability, and classical assumption are processed so as to produce a regression equation. Where (Y) is the purchase decision variables, (X1) is brand awareness, (X2) is perceived quality, (X3) is brand association, and (X4) is brand loyalty. Hypothesis testing using the t-test indicates that the four independent variable found to significantly influence the purchase dependent variable, then using F-test can be known that the four variable are well deserved to test the purchase decision dependent variable. The Adjusted R Square value 0.613 showed that 61.3 percent of purchase decision variation can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation, while the rest of 38.7 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand awareness, perceived quality, brand associations, brand loyalty and purchasing decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand awareness, perceived quality, brand associations, brand loyalty and purchasing decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29817
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:12 Oct 2011 14:06
Last Modified:12 Oct 2011 14:06

Repository Staff Only: item control page