Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Kecap Manis Merk ABC (Studi Kasus Pada Ibu Rumah Tangga Di Daerah Tembalang)

GRAHA, Gent and YOESTINI, Yoestini (2011) Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Pembelian Kecap Manis Merk ABC (Studi Kasus Pada Ibu Rumah Tangga Di Daerah Tembalang). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
162Kb

Abstract

Based on research from Euromonitor International research institutes decreased market share of soy sauce ABC from 2001 to 2005 significantly, from 40% in 2001 to 33% in 2005. This was also followed by a decline Top Brand Index consecutive from 2007 that is equal to 49.09% up on 2010, which only amounted to 39.80%. Based on the background of the study "Analysis of Factors Affecting Purchasing Decisions Brand Sweet Soy sauce ABC" is performed to determine whether there is significant influence of the variable Brand Awareness, Product Quality and Promotion Strategy of Buying Decision. The method of this study using sampling techniques, namely: Non- Probability Sampling Techniques with Accidental Sampling methods. Data obtained from questionnaires which are then processed and analyzed using multiple regression analysis techniques. This analysis includes: validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via t test and F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). With regard to the results of regression analysis, it can be concluded that the variable of brand awareness, product quality and promotional strategies have a positive and significant influence with the value of t above T Table. Testing the hypothesis using a t test showed that the three independent variables studied proved to significantly influence the dependent variable purchasing decisions. Then through the test Fdapat known that variable brand awareness, product quality and promotional strategies appropriate to test the dependent variable (purchase decisions). Adjusted R square, obtained by 0.508. This means that 50.8% of purchase decisions can be explained by the variable brand awareness, product quality and promotional strategies. While the remaining 49.2% variable purchase decision can be explained by other variables that are not rigorous in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand awareness, product quality and promotional strategies and purchasing decisions
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand awareness, product quality and promotional strategies and purchasing decisions
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29552
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:04 Oct 2011 09:18
Last Modified:04 Oct 2011 09:18

Repository Staff Only: item control page