ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, HARGA DAN FASILITAS TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN (Studi Pada Pasien Klinik As Syifa di Kab. Bekasi)

AJI, Wahyu Kartika and SOESANTO, Harry (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, HARGA DAN FASILITAS TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN (Studi Pada Pasien Klinik As Syifa di Kab. Bekasi). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1146Kb

Abstract

This study was motivated by the number of patient visits at As Syifa’s clinic which are still fluctuating and has not met the targets set by management. This study aims to analyze the influence of service quality, price and facilities to the satisfaction of As Syifa’s Clinic patients. Collecting data in this study was conducted by questionnaire of 100 respondents As Syifa’s clinic patients by using purposive sampling to determine the response of respondents to the variable service quality, price, facilities, and patient satisfaction. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis that serves to prove the hypothesis of the study. Data that have met the test of validity, reliability testing, and test the assumptions of classical processed so that the resulting regression equation as follows: Y = 0,318 X1 + 0,289 X2 + 0,256 X3 Based on the analysis results obtained that the variable service quality, price, and the facility has a significant positive effect on patient satisfaction. Adjusted R square value of 0.508 indicating that 50.8 percent of variations in patient satisfaction can be explained by the three independent variables in this study. While the rest of 49.2 percent is explained by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:service quality, price, facilities, patient satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:service quality, price, facilities, patient satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29543
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:03 Oct 2011 10:08
Last Modified:03 Oct 2011 10:08

Repository Staff Only: item control page