ANALISIS PENGARUH IKLAN, BRAND TRUST DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN TELKOM SPEEDY DI KOTA SEMARANG

ARISTA, Elisabeth Desi and SRI, Rahayu Tri Astuti (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH IKLAN, BRAND TRUST DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP MINAT BELI KONSUMEN TELKOM SPEEDY DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
753Kb

Abstract

The times are very fast resulting in an increase in globalization in the field of information technologies in which information can be known quickly. Therefore, those who want to grow constantly keep abreast of information technology such as knowledge and utilization of information technology is a demand era. One of information technology is the Interconnected Network, or more popular as the Internet. Therefore, to satisfy consumers PT. Telkom issued a product called Speedy. Many factors into consideration before purchasing a product consumers. The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of advertising, brand trust and brand image to the buying interest. The population in this study is consumers who use the Internet and prospective users Telkom Speedy in Telkom Semarang. This research sample was 100 people who use Telkom Speedy taken purposive sampling. The data collection is done by using a questionnaire. Multiple regression analysis that is, Y = 0,237 X1 + 0,334 X2 – 0,57 X3 The most influential independent variable on the dependent variable is a variable of brand trust (0.334), variable advertising (0.237) and lastly the brand image variable (-0.57). T test results prove that the advertising variable (.023) and brand trust (0.001) has a positive impact on the interest in buying Telkom Speedy brand image while (0.531) has a negative effect on the interest in buying Telkom Speedy, meaning that the variable according to consumer advertising and brand trust is considered an important variable when going to buy Telkom Speedy. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R 2) obtained 21.7% of 0.217 means that buying interest may be explained by the variables advertising, brand trust and brand image while the remaining 78.3% is influenced by other variables is not examined in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Advertising, Brand Trust, Brand Image, buying interest
Uncontrolled Keywords:Advertising, Brand Trust, Brand Image, buying interest
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29465
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Sep 2011 09:40
Last Modified:23 Sep 2011 09:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page