ANALISIS PENGARUH CAR, PERTUMBUHAN DPK, PERTUMBUHAN SIMPANAN DARI BANK LAIN DAN SUKU BUNGA SBI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KREDIT (Studi Kasus pada Bank Umum Konvensional yang terdaftar di BEI Periode 2006-2010)

RAHMADHANI, Lintang and MAWARDI, Wisnu (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH CAR, PERTUMBUHAN DPK, PERTUMBUHAN SIMPANAN DARI BANK LAIN DAN SUKU BUNGA SBI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN KREDIT (Studi Kasus pada Bank Umum Konvensional yang terdaftar di BEI Periode 2006-2010). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
340Kb

Abstract

Credit is the provision of money or bills that can be equivalent, based on an agreement between banks and savings and loans borrowed by the other party that requires the borrower to repay their debts after a certain period of time with interest. This study aims to examine how the influence of the growth in deposits, growth in deposits from other banks, SBI interest rate, and CAR on the growth of credit. The population in this study were conventional commercial banks. The sample of this study is 19 conventional commercial bank listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, with the sampling method used was purposive sampling. Type of data used are secondary data in the form of banking financial statement data to be sampled during the years 2006-2010 in the form of annual data. Analytical methods used to answer hypothetical is multiple linear regression. Hypothesis testing is done by using a partial test (t test) and simultaneously test (F test) with significance level (α) 5%. The results showed that the partial growth of DPK significant effect on credit growth. While growth in deposits from other banks, CAR, SBI interest rate no significant effect on credit growth. Then the estimated regression results show four independent variables predictive ability of the credit growth of 16.7% the remaining 83.3% is influenced by factors other than the variable of this study are not yet included in this analysis.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Credit Growth, CAR, Deposits Growth, Growth in Deposits from Other Banks, SBI Interest Rates.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Credit Growth, CAR, Deposits Growth, Growth in Deposits from Other Banks, SBI Interest Rates.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29460
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Sep 2011 08:53
Last Modified:23 Sep 2011 08:53

Repository Staff Only: item control page