ANALISIS PENGARUH AFFECTIVE COMMITMENT, CONTINUANCE COMMITMENT, DAN NORMATIVE COMMITMENT TERHADAP KINERJA (Studi Kasus pada Perawat Rumah Sakit Umum William Booth Semarang)

SETIAWAN , Andi and LATARUVA, Eisha (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH AFFECTIVE COMMITMENT, CONTINUANCE COMMITMENT, DAN NORMATIVE COMMITMENT TERHADAP KINERJA (Studi Kasus pada Perawat Rumah Sakit Umum William Booth Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
390Kb

Abstract

The research was conducted to determine and analyze the factors Affective Commitment, Continuance Commitment, Normative Commitment more profound about the effects on the performance. In this research the data collected by the questionnaire method by census technique. The population of this research is permanent nurses of William Booth General Hospital Semarang. The data obtained from 30 respondents (nurses) that had answer the questionnaire. Quantitative analysis and qualitative analysis are conducted from the data obtained. Quantitative analysis includes from validity test, reliability test, classical assumption test, hypothesis testing, t test coefficient of determination (R2). Data analysis technique using multiple regression analysis to the test the hypothesis with level of significance at 5% (0,05). Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in the study and the results of data processing that have been implemented by giving a description and explanation. The data that meet the test validity, test reliability and test classical assumption is then processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y = -0.082 X1 + 0.061 X2 – 0.316 X3 In this equation, Y represents performances, X1 represents Affective Commitment, X2 represents Continuance Commitment, X3 represents Normative Commitment. Hypothetically test through t test showed that Affective Commitment had negative effect, Continuance Commitment had positive effect, Normative Commitment negative effect on Performances. F test result show us that variables of Affective Commitment, Continuance Commitment, and Normative Commitment are insignificant to Performances variable. Adjusted R square result is 0.002 that means 0.02% of Performances varies can be explained by three independent variables in the regression equation. While the remaining 99.98% described by other variables that are not used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Affective Commitment, Continuance Commitment, Normative Commitment, Performances (permanent nurses).
Uncontrolled Keywords:Affective Commitment, Continuance Commitment, Normative Commitment, Performances (permanent nurses).
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29450
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:22 Sep 2011 14:07
Last Modified:22 Sep 2011 14:07

Repository Staff Only: item control page