ANALISIS PENGARUH DUKUNGAN SOSIAL KELUARGA TERHADAP BURNOUT PADA PERAWAT KESEHATAN DI RUMAH SAKIT JIWA (Studi Pada RSJ Prof. dr. Soerojo Magelang)

PANGASTITI, Nuuferulla Kurniantyas and RAHARDJO, Mudji (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH DUKUNGAN SOSIAL KELUARGA TERHADAP BURNOUT PADA PERAWAT KESEHATAN DI RUMAH SAKIT JIWA (Studi Pada RSJ Prof. dr. Soerojo Magelang). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
295Kb

Abstract

Nurses are very susceptible to burnout because they do not just treat the physical condition of the patient but also to provide psychological care and rehabilitation efforts. Family social support and the attention of others can make people resistant to the stresses that cause burnout. So in this study will be examined the influence of family social support on burnout levels that occurred in nurses at a mental hospital. The research was processed using a multiple linear regression analysis with SPSS 11.5. In collecting data, this study analyzed the primary data generated from questionnaires by 37 respondents who are nurses on the ward UPI (Intensive Services Unit) Prof. RSJ. dr. Soerojo Magelang the special ward that handles new inpatients. The results showed that all four variables of family support are emotional support, esteem support, instrumental support, and informative support have a negative effect on burnout. From the data analysis shows that the coefficient of determination Adjusted R Square of 0.770. The value of the coefficient of determination showed that the ability of the independent variables in explaining the dependent variable is very strong. That is emotional support, support award, instrumental support, and informational support may affect the burnout of 77%, while the rest 23% influenced by other variables.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Nurse, Family Social Support, Burnout
Uncontrolled Keywords:Nurse, Family Social Support, Burnout
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29408
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:20 Sep 2011 10:27
Last Modified:20 Sep 2011 10:27

Repository Staff Only: item control page