ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA WARUNG INTERNET (Studi Pada Warung Internet Di Sekitar UNDIP Peleburan)

PARAMITHA, Duhita Ayu and DJASTUTI, Indi (2011) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KEPUTUSAN KONSUMEN MENGGUNAKAN JASA WARUNG INTERNET (Studi Pada Warung Internet Di Sekitar UNDIP Peleburan). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
249Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergence of the phenomenon of competition among Internet cafes or Cybercafes. The development of an Internet cafe is determined by the number of consumers who visit and use the Internet service at the internet cafe. Consumer decision in choosing to use the services of an Internet cafe is influenced by several factors, namely: the speed of access, the price per hour, the completeness of existing support facilities, the professionalism of service employees. In this study, authors tried to analyze the factors that influence consumer decisions use the services of internet cafes, which includes variable access, price, facilities, services, promotions. This research was conducted using questionnaires to 100 people visitors Internet cafes around Undip resurfacing obtained by using accidental sampling technique. Then we performed an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A quantitative analysis include validity and reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study, and results of data processing that have been implemented with a description and explanation. The results showed that all independent variables are tested has a positive and significant impact on consumer decisions through F test and t test, whereas the numbers Adjusted R Square of 0.537 indicates 53.7% customer satisfaction can be influenced by service, location and internet cafes facilities, and the remaining 46.3% is explained by other factors beyond this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Consumer Decision, Access, Price, Facilities, Services, Promotions.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Consumer Decision, Access, Price, Facilities, Services, Promotions.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:29374
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:16 Sep 2011 09:40
Last Modified:16 Sep 2011 09:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page