ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, PERSEPSI KONSUMEN,DAN SIKAP KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN ( Studi pada Distro Districtsides di Semarang )

IMANCEZAR, Reagi Garry and KHASANAH, Imroatul (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, PERSEPSI KONSUMEN,DAN SIKAP KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN ( Studi pada Distro Districtsides di Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
499Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the increasing number of distribution businesses in major cities in Indonesia. One of which is the distro districtsides semarang. Where Districtsides Semarang Distro is first established distribution outlets in the city of Semarang, from time to time we continue to grow and develop into the largest in the city of Semarang. In 2009 the number of customers or consumers Districtsides distribution has increased compared to 2008. Thus increasing the level of sales during the year. And in 2010 is decreased. This decline indicates a decrease in the purchasing decisions of consumers about the distro Districtsides products. Therefore, the research was carried out to determine how the variables that influence the motivation of the consumer, the perception of the consumer and the attitude of consumers to purchase decisions. After reviewing the literature and formulation of hypotheses, data collected through questionnaire method on 100 consumer respondents in Semarang Districtsides distribution obtained by using non-probability sampling technique. We then conducted an analysis of data obtained by using multiple regression analysis. This analysis includes: validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via the F test and t test, and analysis of coefficient of determination (R2). Of the analysis obtained by the regression equation: Y = 0,431 X1 + 0,241 X2 + 0,404 X3 Where the purchase decision variable (and), the motivation of consumers (X 1), the perception of consumers (X 2), and the attitudes of consumers (X 3). The test of hypothesis using the test t showed that the three studied independent variables were variables of consumer motivation, the perception of the consumer and the attitude of consumers proved to have a positive and significant impact on purchasing decisions as dependent variables. Then, through the test of F can be seen that well deserved third independent variable to test dependent variable purchase decisions. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.515 indicates that 51.5 per cent of the purchase decision variables can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest equal to 48.5 per cent explained by other variables outside of the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchase decisions, the motivations of consumers, the perception of consumers and consumer attitudes.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchase decisions, the motivations of consumers, the perception of consumers and consumer attitudes.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:28956
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:08 Aug 2011 08:24
Last Modified:08 Aug 2011 08:24

Repository Staff Only: item control page