ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA,JENIS MEDIA PROMOSI,RESIKO KINERJA, DAN KERAGAMAN PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN VIA INTERNET PADA TOKO ONLINE (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Toko Fashion Online yang bertindak sebagai Reseller yang ada di Indonesia)

ARWIEDYA, Mochamad Ridzky and SUGIARTO, Sugiarto (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA,JENIS MEDIA PROMOSI,RESIKO KINERJA, DAN KERAGAMAN PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN VIA INTERNET PADA TOKO ONLINE (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen Toko Fashion Online yang bertindak sebagai Reseller yang ada di Indonesia). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
864Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the price, type of media promotions, performance risk, and diversity of product to purchasing decision via the Internet at an online fashion store The population used in this research is that consumers who have or who frequent shopping transactions via the Internet at an online fashion store. The sample in this study as many as 95 respondents and the techniques used are non-probability sampling technique with accidental sampling approach. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability test and classical assumption is processed to produce the regression equation as follows: Y = 0.354 X1 + 0.235 X2 + 0.081 X3 +0.380 X4 + e Y is the variable purchase decisions, X1 is the core product variables, X2 is the variable type of media campaign, X3 is the risk of performance while the latter is the X4 is the diversity of products. Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the three independent variables studied were the price variables, the type of media promotions and product diversity proved to have positive and significant impact on purchase decisions as dependent variables. While one independent variable affects the performance risk of a positive but not significant to the dependent variable purchase decision. Then through the F test showed that the four independent variables is feasible to test the dependent variable purchase decision. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.66 indicates that 66 percent of the purchase decision variables can be explained by four independent variables in the regression equation. The remaining 34 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:purchasing decision, price, type of media promotions, performance risk, and product diversity
Uncontrolled Keywords:purchasing decision, price, type of media promotions, performance risk, and product diversity
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:28754
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:29 Jul 2011 08:24
Last Modified:29 Jul 2011 08:24

Repository Staff Only: item control page