“ANALISIS PENGARUH PROGRAM PROMOSI, PERSEPSI MEREK, MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MOTOR YAMAHA DI KOTA SEMARANG”

FARIZKI, Dimas Bagus and SANTOSO, Suryono Budi (2011) “ANALISIS PENGARUH PROGRAM PROMOSI, PERSEPSI MEREK, MOTIVASI KONSUMEN, DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MOTOR YAMAHA DI KOTA SEMARANG”. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]PDF - Published Version
1004Kb

Abstract

This research is based on a competition in the motorcycle market that is dominated by the big four, they are Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki. Those brands are fully taking controll or the market in Indonesia. In particular, this study reviews how Yamaha attempt to increased sell their produk in market that is currently dominated by Honda. As for the issues in this research are "the factors that influence purchasing decisions of Yamaha motorcycle in the Semarang." This research examined four variables, promotion programs, brand perceptions, consumer motivation, and quality products that can influence purchasing decisions. The purpose of this research was to analyze the influence of the four variable on the decision of purchasing the Yamaha brand motorcycles. This research was conducted using questionnaires method to 100 respondents of Yamaha motorcycles’s owners or users in the Semarang, which is obtained by using purposive sampling technique. Then performed an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A quantitative analysis including validity and reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test. Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study, and results of data processing that have been implemented with a description and explanation. The results showed two of the four independent variables tested has a positive and significant impact on purchasing decisions by F test and t test, whereas the numbers Adjusted R Square of 0.621 showed 62.1% variation yamaha motorcycle purchasing decision which can be explained by four independent variables, where the remaining 37.9% is explained by other factors beyond this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:promotion programs, brand perceptions, consumer motivations, quality product, and purchasing decisions.
Uncontrolled Keywords:promotion programs, brand perceptions, consumer motivations, quality product, and purchasing decisions.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:28734
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:28 Jul 2011 10:14
Last Modified:28 Jul 2011 10:14

Repository Staff Only: item control page