ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA BENGKEL AJISAKA MOTOR KUDUS

MULYANTO , Edy and YOESTINI, Yoestini (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA BENGKEL AJISAKA MOTOR KUDUS. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1214Kb

Abstract

This research was based the existence of complaints or customer dissatisfaction over the services provided Bengkel Ajisaka Motor. Complaints should be addressed properly by the parties Bengkel Ajisaka Motor, because if not addressed properly, then the customer will tell a disappointing experience to others, so that will worsen the image and the existence of the workshop. Complaints can be minimized by taking the necessary steps, so customers will feel satisfied with the services and support provided by the workshop. Customer satisfaction in the long term to create customer loyalty towards Bengkel Ajisaka Motor. The purpose of this study was to analyze the impact of service quality, including physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy towards customer satisfaction Bengkel Ajisaka Motor. This research was conducted using questionnaires to 100 people Bengkel Ajisaka Motor subscribers obtained by using accidental sampling technique. We then performed an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A quantitative analysis include validity and reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit tests through the F test and t test and coefficient of determination (R²). Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study, and results of data processing that have been implemented with a description and explanation. The results showed that the coefficient of determination shown in the Adjusted R Square of 0.679, which means that customer satisfaction can be explained by the five independent variables in this research that physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy is 67.9%. The remaining 32.1% can be explained by other variables outside of the five variables used in this study. Partially based on the results of t test variables in this study has positive and significant in which physical evidence has the greatest influence than other variables in this study, whereas responsiveness has the smallest influence on customer satisfaction. F test results indicate that simultaneously or jointly variables in this research that physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy have a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Physical Evidence, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and Customer Satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:Physical Evidence, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy and Customer Satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:28644
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:18 Jul 2011 14:17
Last Modified:18 Jul 2011 14:17

Repository Staff Only: item control page