PENGARUH IMPLEMENTASI RELATIONSHIP MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA PRODUK OLI PELUMAS PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) ENDURO 4T

BORNEO, Kumbokarno and FERDINAND, Agusty Tae (2011) PENGARUH IMPLEMENTASI RELATIONSHIP MARKETING TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA PRODUK OLI PELUMAS PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) ENDURO 4T. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF
664Kb

Abstract

Relationship marketing is the premise of this marketing practice is fostering a closer relationship by creating two-way communication with managing a mutually beneficial relationship between customers and companies. Relationship marketing is able to bamboozle the customer with a pressure force of information technology to provide customer satisfaction. The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of Understanding Customer Expectation, Building Service Partnership, Total Quality Management and Empowering Employes of Customer Loyalty in the lubricant product of PT Pertamina (Persero) in Semarang City Enduro 4T The research object is a lubricant oil company PT Pertamina (Persero) Enduro 4T. While the subjects of this study are users of oil lubricants PT Pertamina (Persero) Enduro 4T in the city of Semarang. Population in this research is that consumers who use a lubricant oil company PT Pertamina (Persero) Enduro 4T, then the population in this study can be classified into an infinite population. In this study the number of samples to be studied as many as 100 respondents. Sampling techniques in this study using accidental sampling. analysis tool used is multiple regression analysis and hypothesis testing. Based on the results of research can be made a conclusion: There is positive influence of Understanding customer expectation of Customer Loyalty, this is evidenced sign (0.034) <α = 0.05 thus ma ¬ H1 accepted. There are positive influences building service partnership to Customer Loyalty, this is evidenced sign (0.032) <α = 0.05 thus accepted H2 ¬ ma. There is positive influence of Total Quality Management on Customer Loyalty, this is evidenced sign (0.000) <α = 0.05 thus accepted H3 ¬ ma. There is a positive influence Empowering Employees to Customer Loyalty, this is evidenced sign (0.008) <α = 0.05 thus accepted H4 ¬ ma. The coefficient of determination (Adjusted R Square) is approximately 0.829 or 82.9% mean contribution Understanding customer expectation variable (X1), building service partnership (X2), Total Quality Management (X3), and Empowering Employees (X4) to the Customer Loyalty (Y ) amounted to 82.9% and the remaining 17.1% are influenced by other factors.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Understanding Customer Expectation, Building Service Partnership, Total Quality Management, Empowering Employes, Customer Loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:Understanding Customer Expectation, Building Service Partnership, Total Quality Management, Empowering Employes, Customer Loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:27853
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 May 2011 09:02
Last Modified:19 May 2011 09:02

Repository Staff Only: item control page