ANALISIS TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN DI KOTA SEMARANG

SURYA, Riza Adytia and DWI ATMANTI, Hastarini (2011) ANALISIS TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF
292Kb

Abstract

Economic growth can be used as a benchmark for the success of a region’s economic development. Economic development of a region can be seen from several economic indicators. One of them is the level of unemployment. Semarang city population that is increasing each year, as well as the highest GDP growth in the city of Semarang, Central Java, but why the unemployment rate in the city of Semarang is also high. The purpose of this study was to analize how the variables influence the level of GDP, inflation rate, the population burden borne of unemployment rate that occurred in the city of Semarang in 1989-2008. The Regression model used is the method of multiple linear regression analysis (Ordinary Least Squares) using time series data from the years 1989-2008. Regression analysis showed that overall independent variables (GDP, Inflation, and The Burden Borne of Population) collectively have the same effect on the unemployment rate that occurred in the city of Semarang. The R2 value of 0.964 which means that at 96.4 percent is the explanation of the dependent variable. While the remaining 3.6 percent is explained by the other variables outside the model used.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Unemployment Rate, GDP, Inflation, and The Burden Borne of Population, Time Series.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Unemployment Rate, GDP, Inflation, and The Burden Borne of Population, Time Series.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:27662
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:12 May 2011 10:01
Last Modified:12 May 2011 10:01

Repository Staff Only: item control page