ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, KEPUASAN PELANGGAN, DAN LOKASI TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN ( Studi Kasus Pada Warnet Chamber Semarang )

HAMONANGAN SINAGA, Partua Pramana and Y. SUGIARTO, Y. Sugiarto. (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, KEPUASAN PELANGGAN, DAN LOKASI TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN ( Studi Kasus Pada Warnet Chamber Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF
710Kb

Abstract

Nowadays, business competition becomes increasingly tight.Including business competition of Internet services provider. Warnet Chamber was one of them. Warnet is a one stop internet cafe service. Although a lot of competitors from the same field, but the Chamber cafe which is the warnet pioneers in the Tembalang region still able to survive by doing a variety of strategies.This study itself aims to determine the extent of the influence of Quality of Service (X1), Customer Satisfaction (X2), and Location (X3) on Customer Loyalty (Y) in warnet Chamber of Semarang. The sample of 100 respondents, with accidental sampling method with a population of all consumers cafe Chamber of Semarang.The method of analysis used in this study is a qualitative analysis which is the interpretation of the data obtained in this study, and results of data processing that have been implemented with a description and explanation.It is also used in quantitative analysis with regression analysis methods, as for the stages of testing are validity, reliability, classical assumptions, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing and determination coefficient. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability test and classical assumption is processed to produce the following regression equation, Y = 0.326 X1 + 0.320 X2 + 0.216 X3. Because all coefficients positive, then this means that these three variables have positive relationshipsline to the dependent variable.Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the three independent variables under study is found to significantly affect the dependent variable Customer Loyalty.Then through the F test showed that the variable Quality of Service, Customer Satisfaction and location are eligible to test the dependent variable Customer Loyalty.Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.506 menunujukka that 50.6 percent of the variation of Customer Loyalty can be explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation.While the rest of 49.4 percent is explained by other variables beyond the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:service quality, customer satisfaction, location, loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:service quality, customer satisfaction, location, loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:26970
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:21 Apr 2011 14:04
Last Modified:21 Apr 2011 14:04

Repository Staff Only: item control page