ANALISIS PENGARUH ELEMEN-ELEMEN BRAND EQUITY TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SURAT KABAR HARIAN SUARA MERDEKA ( Studi pada Pembeli Surat Kabar Harian Suara Merdeka di Semarang )

FITRIA, Ema and KHASANAH, Imroatul (2011) ANALISIS PENGARUH ELEMEN-ELEMEN BRAND EQUITY TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SURAT KABAR HARIAN SUARA MERDEKA ( Studi pada Pembeli Surat Kabar Harian Suara Merdeka di Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Diponegoro.

[img]
Preview
PDF
380Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by increasingly tight competition in the purchase of services in particular this tutoring at the institution. Based on data on the number of student Prima Mandiri Magelang from year to year 2007/2008 to 2009/2010, the fluctuations seen the number of students who participate in the tutoring. Tutoring institutions that can offer advantages over existing attractions will be able to influence consumer attitudes, which in turn will encourage the willingness of consumers to use their services. The problem of this research is "what factors are that can increase the purchasing decision by consumers on educational institutions Prima Mandiri Magelang?". This study specifically tested the four variables of facility, quality of service, location, and word of mouth. The purpose of this study is to analyze the influence of four variables on the decision to purchase tutoring services. After a review of the literature and formulation of hypotheses, data were collected through questionnaire method for 79 students of educational institutions Prima Mandiri Magelang obtained using systematic sampling technique. Then performed an analysis of the data obtained by using multiple regression analysis. This analysis includes: testing the validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing by t test and F test, and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R 2). From the analysis of the obtained regression equation: Y = 0,241 X1 + 0,334 X2 + 0,259 X3 + 0,177X4 Buying decision variables (Y), facilities (X 1), quality of service (X 2), location (X 3), and Word of mouth (X 4). Testing the hypothesis using the t test showed that the four independent variables studied proved to be significantly affect the dependent variable purchasing decisions. Then the F test can be seen that the variables of facility, quality of service, location and Word of mouth is worth to test the dependent variable purchasing decisions. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.593 indicate that 59.3 percent of purchase decisions variation can be explained by four independent variables in the equation regression. While the other 40.7 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:purchasing decisions, facilities, quality of service, location, Word of mouth.
Uncontrolled Keywords:purchasing decisions, facilities, quality of service, location, Word of mouth.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:26930
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:20 Apr 2011 14:51
Last Modified:20 Apr 2011 14:51

Repository Staff Only: item control page